- Road to 270: Predict your own electoral map
- A timeline of Trump's claims that Covid-19 will vanish
Facts First Hub | Road to 270 | Report voting issues
- Refi rates at 2.40% APR (15 yr). Do you qualify?
- 24 of the best gifts for every woman in your life
- 9 breathable face masks to protect you while exercising
- Polish President Duda infected with coronavirus; tennis star Swiatek goes into quarantine
Polish President Andrzej Duda has tested positive for COVID-19 and is subject to quarantine but is feeling good, officials announced on Saturday, as the country imposed fresh restrictions to try to stem a surge in the disease.
- U.S. sets single-day record for COVID-19 cases during new surge
The U.S. broke its daily record for new coronavirus infections on Friday as it reported at least 83,948 new cases due to outbreaks in virtually every part of the country, according to a Reuters tally.
- Welsh police to enforce ban on non-essential travel during 17-day COVID-19 lockdown
A police force in England says it will try to stop people from leaving Wales, which has started a 17-day lockdown to slow a surging rate of coronavirus infections.
- Thousands protest in Poland after abortion is almost entirely banned
Thousands of people protested across Poland for the second day in a row, despite coronavirus restrictions, in response to the top court banning almost all grounds for abortion in the largely Roman Catholic country.
- Gerald, the turkey who menaced a California neighbourhood, has finally been captured
On Thursday Gerald, a grumpy turkey that has been attacking children and older residents in Oakland, Cali. for the past seven months, was finally captured and relocated outside the city.